Job Posting: General Web Technologies Developer
Peaksware, LLC has an immediate opening in our Lafayette, CO office for a General Web Technologies Developer.
- c# .net server-side development
- flex / actionscript UI development
- asp.net webforms / mvc / ajax application development
- Holding or working on degree in Computer Science or related field - or some real-world on-the-job experience (1+ years).
- A strong passion and thirst to keep up with new industry trends and standards.
- Ability to learn new things and apply them quickly
- Be willing to work with others yet able to be self-sufficient when necessary
Desired (Any and all of the following are a big bonus):
- Experience using Visual Studio 2008/2010
- Experience C# 4.0, ASP.NET Webforms / MVC
- Flex development / FlexBuilder 3.0-4.0 / actionscript / flex data services (AMF)
- Some exposure to object oriented design and development is necessary (Java/C#)
- Interest in working on the back-end and services tier(s)
- Interest in working in a Test Driven Development Environment
- Some experience with version control systems such as VSS or SVN
- Some experience with database fundamentals, data-modeling - SQL Server and/or equivalent database experience is a plus
- Experience with configuration of SQL Server 2008 and IIS 7.0
- Experience with third party or community based .NET frameworks like log4net, nunit, nhibernate, fluorineFX
- Experience with w3 SOAP services (WCF / JSON / .asmx a plus)
- Familiarity with concepts such as session persistence, URL rewriting, .ascx component design, and integrating 3rd party apps/controls
- Interest in fitness, running, cycling, triathlon or the outdoors
- Interest in fitness training and nutrition software
About Peaksware: We offer a small, relaxed environment in which to work on some great projects with other talented people for our industry pioneering applications. Benefits include flexible hours, vacation/sick time, health, and dental insurance.