Job Posting: Web Designer
We are looking for a full time person to design emails, web pages, banner ads and the odd print piece for marketing and sales. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with lots of initiative while also working well in a team environment. If you are a triathlete, cyclist or runner and even better if you use www.TrainingPeaks.com or another training log to track your workouts, that will be a huge plus!
Job responsibilities include:
- Designing HTML emails
- Laying out web pages using HTML and CSS
- Designing banner ads as animated GIFs and SWFs
- Working with photos and screenshots
- Designing logos and icons
- Some design for print materials, screenprinting, vehicle wraps and banners
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver skills
- Creativity and design skills
- Initiative and passion about design
- Passionate about running, cycling, triathlon or other sport and excited about tracking your workouts, fitness and/or nutrition
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, gym membership, etc)
- A great company culture (recently named one of America's Best Places to Work by Outside Magazine)
Please send your resume and cover letter to hr_at_peaksware.com and be sure to include a link to your portfolio.
Peaksware develops web, mobile and desktop software to help motivated individuals and professionals achieve health, fitness and peak performance. Our main product www.TrainingPeaks.com is used by coaches and athletes to monitor, analyze and plan training and nutrition for cycling, triathlon and running performance.