Job Posting: Flex Developer
We’re currently looking to hire a developer to work primarily on our Adobe Flex application (publicly viewable at www.trainingpeaks.com – just create a free account to check it out).
We are looking for candidates that are able to work on the front-end user interface of the Flex application. They should have experience creating a Flex, Silverlight, or Java Swing user interface and also be up-to-date with recent web technologies and trends.
- Experience building business or consumer focused web applications
- Strong familiarity with client/server integration
- Be interested in working on an Agile and fast paced development team
- Skilled with usage of Flex, Silverlight, and/or Java Swing
- Understanding of object-oriented software design
- Experience with AMF based consumption of services (BlazeDS and/or Flourine) and Flex/Flash Builder
- Great understanding of event based asynchronous programming
- Experience with mapping, graphing, and visualization components in Flex
The person we hire will be a key developer for the client side UI of the app and will be in charge of maintaining and upgrading the existing codebase. In addition, this person will be in charge of all new features, and will assume responsibility for the architecture and technologies involved in the client side application.
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits, and a great working environment. Located 6 miles outside of Boulder, CO, most of the employees at Peaksware are fitness/outdoor enthusiasts or competitive endurance athletes, and are passionate about both the work they do and the product(s) we produce. We’re looking for this full time developer to come into the role as soon as possible.
Please send resume to hr (at-sign) peaksware (dot) com