Job Posting: Sales and Marketing Relationship Manager
Peaksware has an immediate opening in our Lafayette, CO office for a Sales and Marketing Relationship Manager to join our growing team.
The Sales and Marketing Relationship Manager has three main responsibilities:
- Enterprise Level Business Development - Identify and develop high level business opportunities with prospects such as corporate wellness providers, health clubs and other enterprise level businesses.
- Lead Generation - Formulate and execute integrated, strategically-focused B2B marketing programs for new customer acquisition and lead nurturing with a primary mission of bringing the sales team high quality sales opportunities.
- Relationship Nurturing and Brand Recognition - Work with prospects and customers to build long lasting relationships and to increase Peaksware's brand awareness in the health, fitness, wellness, nutrition and sports performance markets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in developing and implementing plans for lead generation/nurturing activities and programs.
- Initiate the sales cycle by initiating relationships with prospective clients and qualifying leads for the sales team.
- Generating new opportunities (open doors) with prospects using a variety of approaches, including: research, 3rd party resources, cold calling, e-mails and events management.
- Articulate the value proposition of the company’s service to create viable prospects.
- Identify market opportunities by researching, analyzing and identifying new business growth opportunities.
- Assist with creating and editing sales tools to enhance selling success, including white papers, collateral, presentation materials, company/industry profiles, business partner contacts and information vehicles, etc.
- Work directly with individual sales team members to drive campaigns and programs at all levels to build pipelines and help close business.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent cold calling experience required - both in person and via phone or email
- Strong sales aptitude
- Consultative selling background and training
- Proven ability to utilize web 2.0 inbound marketing strategies for B2B sales including content generation and syndication as well as relationship nurturing
- Knowledgeable about the market and understanding of how the products and technology fit into the overall industry
- Passionate about health, fitness, and/or athletics
- Successful in working with both sales and marketing teams
- Communicate ideas and information in a form well matched to and well received by others
- Invites productive and regular exchanges of information among team members
- Require strong written and oral communication, as well as good interpersonal and customer relations’ skills
- Network and build long-lasting relationships effectively
- Self-driven, results-oriented and a clear focus on high quality and business profit; with the ability to work under limited supervision
- Open-minded, a progressive thinker, a listener and an individual who is comfortable with participation from fellow employees
- Self motivated to continue learning for professional edification through reading, networking groups, seminars, etc
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience selling enterprise level clients with long and complicated sales cycles
- Experience managing marketing campaigns that vary in scope and complexity
- Previous experience working on or collaborating with a highly driven sales team
- Previous experience in a software or technology environment
- Experience using TrainingPeaks.com (Personal Edition and/or Professional Edition)
- Proficiency in Salesforce or other CRM
Peaksware develops software that helps motivated individuals and professionals achieve health, fitness and peak performance. The main product TrainingPeaks.com is used to monitor, analyze and plan training and nutrition by coaches, personal trainers, athletes and general fitness enthusiasts around the world. In addition to direct to consumer software, Peaksware powers training and nutrition sites for Runner's World, Outside Magazine, Timex, the New York City Marathon and others.
Compensation based on experience plus full benefits including medical, dental and vision, 401k, gym membership & short term disability.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to: hr-(at sign)-peaksware-dot-com.